Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aull About You's 2k Fan Celebration Giveaway

My fan page recently reached 2,000 fans and I wanted to celebrate! 
If you'd like to join in the fun - there's a total of 42 prizes to win!

Just make sure you follow the rules here!

All prizes can be seen in this album.

You only need to like the host page (Aull About You) and any vendors page for the prizes you'd like to win. Don't enter for something you don't want!

This giveaway is in no way sponsored or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Storenvy or Etsy. All prizes were donated by the sponsors. This giveaway starts midnight August 7th and will run until midnight August 17th.

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited about this giveaway. Thank you to all the people who made this happen. One of my all time favorite movies is The Notebook. I have a few more, but that would be my favorite atm. <3 Good luck all and God bless!

    ReplyDelete